>> Hosted Applications Services - Microsoft Exchange Email Hosting
|Hosted Applications and Services (SaaS)
ET Web Hosting offers the following hosted applications and services:
- Microsoft Exchange 2010. The world's most popular business messaging platform, including email, contacts, calendaring, task lists and more.
- BlackBerry and wireless email. Synchronized email and files on your BlackBerry, iPhone, Android or any other smartphone or mobile device.
- SharePoint. The latest in collaboration tools for document sharing and more.
- Office Communications Server 2007. Fully secure instant messaging, voice and video calling and more, all integrated with Outlook and SharePoint.
- Archiving and compliance tools. We offer a full suite of archiving and compliance tools for all industries.
- Advanced AntiSpam Solution. Continuously-updated, multi-layer antivirus and advanced antispam with our hosted Exchange service, to keep your email secure.
We have partnered with the world's top providers to create the most reliable and cutting-edge Exchange and hosted application environment in the industry. (Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.) With multiple world-class datacenters, an incredibly robust platform and a state-of-the-art network infrastructure, you can be sure your business email and hosted applications will always be fully accessible whenever and wherever you need them.
- Datacenter. Our tier-4 datacenters guarantee 99.99% uptime or higher.
- Network. Our network is architected for automatic failover, with our three datacenters linked in a high-speed metroLAN ring.
- Infrastructure. Our infrastructure is built with enterprise grade industry-proven names you can rely on, including Cisco, EMC and Dell. Every piece of hardware has a duplicate counterpart that is connected together to obtain load-balancing, full redundancy and maximum reliability.
More product and service information is below, or view our pricing.
Microsoft Exchange 2010
Our hosted Microsoft Exchange service provides you with the following important business email and collaboration tools:
- Email at your domain, accessible from Outlook, a Web browser or any wireless device
- Shared calendars, contacts and tasks
- Public folders
With our hosted Exchange service, you can provide your employees with always-synced (in real-time) wireless email on any smartphone, from any wireless carrier. We offer both BlackBerry® and ActiveSync hosting:
- Fully-managed. Setting up and running a wireless server in-house is very expensive. We take on this cost, and deliver a fully managed service you can depend on.
- Full integration. Email, calendars, contacts, and task lists wherever you go.
- Easy setup. Your employees can be up and running in minutes, with simple instructions.
Collaborate and share documents online. Windows SharePoint Services integrates with Microsoft Exchange to allow central storage for documents. Keep data like Word or Excel files in a SharePoint site, and enable employees to securely access the files from any PC.
By integrating with hosted Exchange 2010, SharePoint gives your business an instant, powerful company intranet. Your employees can:
- Store documents online. Everyone works off a single, centrally-stored version of all documents, which can be easily opened using a hyperlink.
- 'Check out' files. Locks documents while they are being edited, so nobody overwrites the work of others.
- Run blogs and wikis. So your entire company can stay in the loop.
- Use single sign-on. Your employees can instantly log in to SharePoint using the same usernames and passwords as their Exchange mailbox.
Office Communications Server 2007 (OCS 2007)
See free/busy 'presence' of your colleagues inside Outlook and then talk to them via secure instant messaging. Hhosted Office Communications Server (OCS) indicates user presence via green, orange and red indicators. This lets staff more effectively schedule meetings and conversations.
- Free/busy status – integrated. Shows whether colleagues are available, away, busy or offline. It even integrates with Outlook, SharePoint and the desktop client Office Communicator.
- Conversations are saved. Lets users save and search all IM conversations inside Outlook, just like their email.
- Secure and private. Allows users to send instant messages with end-to-end encryption so sensitive information is never at risk of being hacked.
- Higher productivity. PC-to-PC file transferring allows instant document sharing, increasing productivity and effeciency.
ET Web Hosting offers comprehensive options for email compliance tools:
- MessageMirror. Creates a copy of every message - incoming and outgoing - in a separate folder, for easy staff monitoring.
- Compliant archiving. Together with SECCAS and Global Relay, we offer a comprehensive solution for corporate email compliance to help your business comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC, NASD, and NYSE regulations.
- Company disclaimer. As legal and compliance risks grow, the company disclaimer feature is an effective way to help you enforce a company-wide email policy.
Advanced AntiSpam Solution
Our Advanced 'SpamStopper' tool was custom-developed for our Exchange hosting environment. It runs in a separate server cluster, outside the Exchange servers, for increased performance:
- Content filtering. Protects on the server side against bad headers and suspect attachments.
- Company-wide white and black lists. Define in detail which senders should always or never be allowed to email you, both at the mailbox level and across your account at the administrator level.
- Outlook integration. End users can control their personal white and black lists directly from Outlook.
- Flexibility. Administrators can manage all spam settings and users get mailbox-level white/black list control.
- User-defined sensitivity. Customers can refine spam sensitivity levels according to their company's email usage.